9.02.2012

Hsinchu flower market


a few weeks ago, we went to the local flower market in Hsinchu. they had orchids and bonsai and succulents and all kinds of houseplants [and even fake silk flowers.]

Husband and I bought a plant. we aren't sure what kind it is, but it should get pretty white flowers on it. [I'm not sure when- spring maybe?] I named the plant Fred and he's been living in my office. we need to get him a bigger pot soon, but he sprouted some new leaves this week so must be happy here...

2 comments:

  1. Love the flower market, and your photos of it are exquisite! Did you try any of the street food there?

    --Ruth, your downstairs neighbor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ruth! we didn't try any of the food, but I took some pictures. some of the stuff looked very... interesting!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...