10.21.2013

weekly wishes #1


ok you guys, I'm jumping on this lovely little train of goal-setting, positivity, and support called weekly wishes. because I need to start setting some goals to get me going and keep me moving, and I could use a little help being held accountable.

my first goal is to get outside every day. life since I've come back to Taiwan has been a lot of sitting at my computer in my apartment, writing at Starbucks, or running errands to Costco or the grocery store. those things aren't always bad, but my skintone is starting to shift towards vampire. even if I just go sit in the park for ten minutes, I want to make more of an effort to get some fresh air. it would also be nice to leave the apartment for a purpose other than running an errand.

in fact, for the past year I've been trying to find the right balance in my life between the things that need to be done [dishes, laundry, grocery shopping] and the things I want to do. to help find that balance, my second goal is to set up a weekly schedule and try it out. I want to block off time for blogging, time for writing, time for exploring the city, and yeah time for domestic chores too. maybe even exercise if I get ambitious... since I don't have a traditional 9-5 job this will [hopefully] help me manage my time and get a better handle on my days so that I don't burn out on any one thing.


my last goal is to start unpacking my last suitcase. yes, you read that right. I've been back in Taiwan for nearly three weeks and I still haven't unpacked. [if you know me in real life, it's actually impressive that I already unpacked two of the three suitcases.] I've been putting it off because this bag is full of things that need to go into our storage closet, and to make them fit I need to rearrange said closet before the bag can be unpacked. see my dilemma? I went out and bought bins to help me get organized but I haven't tackled it yet. I'm pretty sure Husband would like to reclaim the floor of his office though, so this week I'm going to attempt it.

if you'd like to check out the linkup and see what it's all about, click on the button below!


The Nectar Collective

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...